CONTACT FRANK:
Call or text : (256) 335-0367
Email: franksteak@aol.com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kayak Fishing with Capt. Linda





Capt. Linda Bio:
I grew up fishing in Northern California, lived in the Atlanta area for 9 yrs before moving to the Panhandle in my mid twenties, I fell in love with Florida’s emerald waters, extensive bayous and beautiful grass flats. I now live in Panama City Beach. I got my USCG OUPV/Captains license several years ago with guiding in mind. I love sharing my passion of kayak/SUP fishing with others and introducing people to the sport. I have caught sailfish & tarpon from my kayak but my favorite style of fishing is to sight fish. I founded PCKFA, the local kayak club in 2010 in Panama City Beach, and am on Team Hobie & theSunjammers Watersports prostaff and also Bending Branches/Aqua Bound paddles. When not fishing & guiding, I am spending time with my family who all love to fish and spend time on the water as well.










The following video was filmed while interviewing with Tony Simmons writer for the Panama City News Herald






 IFA Panama City - Big Trout




In the News:

- featured in the News Herald:

http://www.newsherald.com/articles/kayak-93842-love-beach.html

- here is video from the interview:
http://www.newsherald.com/video/?videoId=956341045001&play=now


- capturing footage of a rare basking shark, the video went viral and I interviewed by Good Morning America 3/26/11. To read the whole story and see more photos of the basking shark follow the link
http://captlinda.blogspot.com/2011/07/basking-shark-off-county-pier-pcb-fl.html









No comments:

Post a Comment